Login / Register 0 Items

Eyesright Home
Tel: 08451 163 937 (9am to 6pm)

1.5 Essilor Orma Comfort Varilux varifocal sunglass

£229.99

Price includes:

Two lenses
Lens fitting to full or half-rim frame
Delivery by Royal Mail first class recorded post

Please select lens colour


Description

  • Essilor 1.5 Orma lens.
  • Varilux Comfort New Edition lenses are manufactured by Essillor using Digital Surfacing to ensure that the total Comfort System is properly applied.
  • The calculation of the design has been optimised and the manufacturing process is used to adapt the lens design precisely and optimise it for each individual wearer's prescription.
  • This dark tint reduces the light passing through the lens by 85%, leaving only 15% of the light falling on the lens through to your eyes.
  • Essilor tints do not distort colour perception and are ideal for driving.
  • Lenses with 85% tint are not suitable for driving at night.

View all 1.5 Varifocal lenses



If you need help

We'll be very happy to help you select the most suitable product for your needs.

Please call us on 08451 163 937